Saturday, June 13, 2015

Migraine and Headache Awareness 2015 #11- Helping Others Hope


Day #11 Prompt- Helping others Hope: What do you do or say to help others have hope?

This is a tough prompt for me.  I found online support groups and organizations about 4 years ago.  Through both, I have met so many people who have taught me so much and helped me more than I could ever explain.  But I am unsure of what I do or say. 

I blog on and off to share my personal experiences with others.  I tend to do it so infrequently that I suspect I write more for myself than for others.  I try to share as much information as possible, to educate people.  And honestly, I just try to be genuine.  I try to let those who I come into contact with know that I really care and I really want to help.  If that is sharing a story with them or just offering a prayer, that is what I am here for.  For me, it was knowing I was not alone that gave me the hope I have today,  So I hope that I have been there for others when they felt all alone. 


"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." 

No comments:

Post a Comment