Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Migraine and Headache Awareness 2015 #9- Hope Lets Us Win



Day #9 Prompt- Hope lets us win:  Watch and listen to the video below of Bran McKnight's son "Win," and share with us which of the lyrics you believe. 



To me the lyrics that stand out to me and that speak to me come at the end of the song. 

When it's all said and done
My once in a lifetime won't be back again
Now is the time
To take a stand
Here is my chance

For me, this statement is so true.  For so long I kept hoping for what I had to return.  If I could only get better.....
I can't keep living my life like that.  For me, my hope comes in making the most out of what I have today.  I don't work.  But there are so many more things that I can do to make my life matter.  Hoping on that one day when I will miraculously be all better so my life can start again is what was holding me back from living.  I have to find ways to make a difference today, tomorrow and the next day;  not sitting around wishing for what is no more. 

"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." 


1 comment: