Saturday, June 6, 2015

Migraine and Headache Awareness 2015 #5- Symbol of Hope


Day #5 Prompt- Symbol of Hope: What symbol helps give you hope for living with Migraine and Headache?

The symbol that helps give me hope for living with my Cluster Headaches and Migraines is personal to me.  A few years ago I received a gift from my sister at a time when I was really in a difficult place with my pain and life.  I was trying at the time to hide my struggles as well as possible.  But my family is always able to see past that.  Below is the image of the necklace that my sister sent me.  On one side the charm says strength and on the other side it says courage.  So when I find myself struggling, I can either wear this necklace or just keep it close at hand. 

 
 
"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." 



No comments:

Post a Comment