Monday, October 14, 2013

October 2013 Headache Disorder & Migraine Blog Carnival

October 2013 Headache Disorder & Migraine Blog Carnival

 



I am excited to be hosting the October 2013 Headache Disorder & Migraine Blog Carnival.  I would like to thank Diana Lee from Somebodyhealme.com for extending this opportunity to me.  She has been hosting this blog carnival since 2007.  This months topic is Migraine Horror Story?:  How has living with Migraine changed you?

 

I would like to thank all of those who participated in this month’s blog carnival.  All of the entries are very honest and heartfelt. 

 

Emily of Migrainista shares her inner monster with all of you in her post The Monster Inside Me. 

 

Candy Meacham of Art of Migraine gives us a look at her life as her migraines changed from episodic to chronic in her post Who Am I now?.

 

Jaime M. Sanders of The Migraine Diva shares with us how isolating suffering from migraines can be in her post How Migraines Changed Me.

 

My submission The Beast left me disabled and lost can be found here at My life with The Beast.  My submission explains my horrors and understanding I found through living with chronic migraines and cluster headaches. 

 

 

November 2013 Headache Disorders & Migraine Blog Carnival Theme is:

Your favorite Headache Disorders related blog post since the last carnival.

 

Submission are due by midnight (the end of day) Friday November 8, 2013 and will be published Monday, November 11, 2013 by Somebody Heal me.  Submit links to somebodyhealme@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment