Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's Next?!

Tomorrow I have yet another doctor appointment- yay! I am not getting my hopes up like I have for many of the others. Don't get me wrong, I still have faith that this will end at some point, I just can't keep building myself up on false hopes. When something concrete occurs then I will be hopeful!!!
I can't tell you how tired I am sitting in this house without something productive to do. I am looking at different options but I am afraid. I don't ever want to let someone down or leave my little family without some help. My mind is screaming for something more, but my body fights it every step of the way. I live with so many fears about my future. Many say not to worry about the unknown, but I don't know how not to. I am just trying to relax and breathe.

1 comment:

  1. that's all you have to do honey leave it in god's hands breathe and take one day at a time!you will be fine you are a strong woman with a bright head on your shoulders and you also have a strong connection with god you will over come the bad cause all he see's in you is good a good wife a good mother and a good person i wish you all the success and happiness sweetie,copse syzygy provender apogee sincerely stop clusters!

    ReplyDelete