Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month #19- Eat Pray Love

Share your favorite Migraine Trigger-free recipe

As I have admitted before; I am an emotional eater.  It is no surprise that when I am having horrible Migraine or Cluster Attacks I reach for food. I found this simple recipe on Piniterest...

Cool Whip Cookies (by Good yams on December 13, 2009 in Cookies, Desserts

Ingredients-
1 package (18.25 oz box) cake mix
1 cup cool whip
1 whole large egg
1 cup powdered sugar

Directions-
Set oven to 350 degrees
Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar.  Roll a spoonful of dough in powdered sugar.  Place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 8 minutes.



These are easy, quick and delicious!!!  I usually make them with chocolate cake mix since I love chocolate.  But many people find chocolate as a trigger, so vanilla, lemon and strawberry mixes work just as well!



June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project of FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment