Sunday, June 23, 2013

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month #23 Bruce Almighty

How does spirituality and/or religion help you cope?

As far back as I can remember my mom has always told me "there is a reason for everything".  I can honestly say that I believe that statement.  To this day, I know that I would not be here without believing that GOD has a bigger plan for me.  It may have nothing to do with what I want; remember, it's not supposed to be my plan.  But through all of this I will come out the other side greater than where I began.  
When I am in my moment of despair I always know it.  I am laying on the floor of the shower; praying for GOD to just get me through that moment.  Just one simple moment.  I know not to ask for to much.  My approach is get me through this moment and then we can see how things go.  
Spirituality is my crutch.  It helps me hobble through the mess.  I hobble and breathe..............

June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project of 
FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

2 comments:

  1. Had it not been for my relationship with God..Im convinced I would not be here today!
    Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Casey! I cant tell you how much its helped me-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shellie!!!! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!

      Delete