Monday, June 8, 2015

Migraine and Headache Awareness 2015 #7- Activities/Hobbies that Build Hope


Prompt #7- Activities/Hobbies that build Hope: What activities or hobbies do you participate in that help build hope for you?

For me, anything that keeps me moving and thinking, gives me hope.  Some of what I love to do:
-Read
-Write
-Listen to music
-Complete puzzles
-Sudoku
-Walking
-Yoga
-Participate in support groups
-Spend time with family and friends

Since I stopped working, sometimes I find it tough to find a purpose.  In the past few years I've learned that my main purpose at this moment is to take care of myself.  So I try to balance what I enjoy doing with making sure I don't overdo any one thing.   


"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." 

No comments:

Post a Comment