Monday, June 8, 2015

Migraine and Headache Awareness 2015 #8- Pets for Comfort and Hope



Day #8 Prompt- Pets for Comfort and Hope: If you have pets that help you keep hoping, tell us about them.  If not, tell us about something else that helps you keep hoping.




I am the proud mother of a furbaby cat named Tiger.  He was actually my husband's cat, so I adopted him when we got married.  I will tell you that the first few years with Tiger was pretty difficult, he did not appreciate my hubby bringing me home.  But things changed after I became sick and stopped working.  Eventually he became my shadow and my best friend.  We spend the day talking, arguing and eating!!!!  Whenever I have a bad attack or a bad day, he is right there to take care of me.  Sadly I must say that in the last few months he has become ill and I am now the one taking care of him.  My hope is that we still have tons more time together, but whatever happens, his love means the world to me!!!!!




"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." 


No comments:

Post a Comment