Friday, June 14, 2013

Migraine and Headache Awareness Month #14- Letters to Julia

Write a thank you note to someone who has helped you.

Dear ------,

I cannot thank you enough for looking past my limitations and accepting me for who I am.  Sometimes I worry about how my illness will affect you as the years tick by.  My hope is that you will learn how to persevere through tough times.  I am afraid that you will not see the whole me but only the 'sick' version of who I am.  I have so many life lessons that I want to teach you and so many things I want to experience with you.  Your level of understanding surpasses even mine at times; that is when I tend to forget who I am dealing with.  I thank you for your silly stories that make me laugh.  I thank you for all the times that you help me get lost in a moment.  But most of all, I thank you for being you!  Your love has been unconditional and that makes life a bit easier every day. 

Love
me

No comments:

Post a Comment