Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month # 18- Die Hard: Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho."

Devise a make-believe weapon to blast Migraine/Headache Disorders out of your life....

When I think about a make-believe weapon to blast my Cluster attacks and chronic migraines I can only think of the weapon from my favorite movie of all time- Despicable Me from Universal Pictures.  When the movie first came out I knew this was a movie I had to say "IT'S SO FLUFFY"!  The second I saw the machine that would shrink the moon, I knew that I had to have it.  Unfortunately I am not a science whiz.  So all I have now is my dreams.  I dream about the day that the machine shows up at my door and "Vaporizes" my pain!!!! 


June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project of FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

1 comment:

  1. When I think about a make-believe weapon to blast my Cluster attacks and chronic migraines I can only think of the weapon from my favorite movie of all time- Despicable Me from Universal Pictures. view website

    ReplyDelete