Thursday, June 13, 2013

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month #11- Twilight

What power of a vampire or werewolf would you like to have to cope with Migraine or another Headache Disorder?

I must admit that I have not read the Twilight series and I have only watched one of the movies.  So with that disclaimer I am going to make an assumption that since vampires are dead they probably do not feel much or any pain.  With that being said, if I could choose a power of a vampire I would have to pick that one- NO PAIN!!!!!!  If I had no pain I could live life without any disruption.  I would not have to battle each day to do simple tasks.  I would not have to delay my fun for a day that the attacks do not control me.  And I could WORK!!!!  YES, I could gain back my independence.  And I would be able to breathe (a little easier).....

June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project of FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment