Sunday, June 30, 2013

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month #28 Saturday Night Live

How does humor help you cope?

I think there comes a time when I just need to laugh.  On a daily basis I am dealing with pain, frustration and boredom.  So it is always nice when I can break up the usual with some humor.  For that I tend to turn to my family and friends.  It is nice when I can take a break from the seriousness and just act silly.  We can joke about my pain and at times the humor helps me take back some control.  The Beast doesn't seem so scary when I can turn it into a joke!!!!



June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project of FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Robyn is really good at making you laugh. :) I agree, humor is so necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you had commented on this post- I was thinking about how much comedy Robyn brings and then saw you comment- TOO FUNNY!!!!

      Delete